Sivana: I sang for the World ( Fun video) - Kora Entertainment
Home » » Sivana: I sang for the World ( Fun video)

Sivana: I sang for the World ( Fun video)

Written By Unknown on samedi 1 juin 2013 | samedi, juin 01, 2013

 Burudika na Video mpya ya mwana dada huyu Mrundi anaye itwa Sivana Gretta akipeperusha bendera yake nyimbo za gospel  huko Swede, nametaka kwaambia ma fun wake wote kwamba
ni vingi yuko anataarisha, kaaeni tu mkao wa kula mtavipata, ivi yuko ana jiandaa ku towa album yake ya kwanza na video pia.

 Sivana:
Hello Fans and Friends!!! We did a fun video for my single " I sang for the world"..Hope you'll like it.. Its not an official video clipp at all..coz I didn't pay for it lol ;P and Thanks to everyone who was involved in this video..we totaly had fun ;)♥..Much Love y'all
Share this article :

0 commentaires:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Fans Page

Le Béryl Café- Resto- Snack

Visitors

 
Support : Kent-P | Buja News | Kora Entertainment
Copyright © 2013. Kora Entertainment - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website: Kent-P Published by Buja News